9/17/08

My schedule without Flying

Since giving up on Fly lady (not because it was to hard, it just wasn't working for me) I have had to come up with my own system...here is a little bit of background, I stay at home and baby sit a 2 year old Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, sometimes Friday, now I am not talking about a few hours of baby sitting, I am talking 11-13 hours a day, its alot of fun but very hard to get anything done, so I have come up with a plan of attack and here it is;

1 load of laundry every day no matter what! (sometimes there is an exception to this, like on Mondays)

try very very hard to have all the dishes washed, and kitchen cleaned at night when "N" is coming in the morning.

make the bed ever morning, this just makes the room look cleaner when we go in at night and L likes it made

Empty the dishwasher while H is eating breakfast and load it as the day goes on

now my weekly schedule looks a little something like this
Monday, run errands with L
Tuesday, wash all the sheets, and pick an area to "deep clean"
Wednesday, balance the check book
Thursday, pay bills (yuck)
Friday, pick another area to deep clean (if N isn't around), H cleans the bathroom, make meal plan and grocery list

Monday Wednesday and Thursday are pretty much do whatever you can when you have a split second to do it! I really have no idea how you SAHM's manage to do anything with more then one little person. But this way works for me and I don't have an inbox full of emails telling me when to go to sleep! For more works for me Wednesday tips check out rocks in my dryer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog title caught my attention while looking thru WFMW over at Rocks in My Dryer.....we were a two moms family....I am now single....but my blog is at www.homeschoolblogger.com/kansaskat come by and say "HI" I will soon be joining the WFMW crew too!!! LOVE IT!

September 19, 2008 at 8:39 AM

 
Blogger Mom2fur said...

I agree with you about the bill paying part...yuck! Too bad it isn't optional, LOL!

September 19, 2008 at 1:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home