9/13/08

Goodbye Fly Lady!

It wasn't what I thought it was going to be. I have a routine now, I know that if I do one load of laundry a day, I will never have full hampers, I know that if I spend one day cleaning one room, (one day not the whole week, we live in a 900 square foot apartment) I will never fall behind. So I am finished with the crazy Fly lady, I cant deal with checking my emails and having there be one that is telling me to go to bed, or one that is telling me when to spend time with my family come on! So thank you for all you have taught me, but I have had enough. This will be my last post regarding Fly Lady....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Once you get into a routine and find out what works for you, it's pretty easy to keep on top of things.

We also live in a tiny house (two bedrooms one bathroom). It's good and bad sometimes - I have to make sure I keep it super organized and things put away or it's always a mess, but at the same time I feel good about not having 2,500 square feet of house to keep clean like a lot of people.

September 16, 2008 at 3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home