10/22/08

New Recipe week!

I have been trying out new recipes this week, so far we have had;
Cheryl's spinach cheesy pasta casserole (I have no idea who Cheryl is) this was really good, if it would have had ricotta cheese it would have tasted just like stuffed shells (H's favorite food) I think the next time I make this I will use a meat sauce, or ad some sausage.
We have also tried, bow ties with sausage, tomatoes and cream I think that this one needs a name and not just a list! This was pretty good too, next time, I will use half of the hot pepper flakes. this recipe is pretty basic. I think it would be good to serve if you had company coming and isn't want to spend a ton of time in the kitchen, you could serve it with a salad and Texas toast (that's the plan for next time minus the company) Its a good method you could use chicken instead of sausage, and spinach or broccoli instead of tomato and have a whole new recipe!
We are also going to be trying, dump and go chicken and Lori's beef and spaghetti mac I will let you know how those go later on in the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home