10/28/08

Saturday at the Movies!

Last Saturday we had movie day! it was so much fun we started at 4pm with High school musical 3, that was for H she loved it, L and I left with songs stuck in our heads, it was a cute movies, but I must say I am a little relieved that the trilogy is over.
After that we went and got some pizza and went to the drive-in, we set H up in the back of the truck with the portable dvd so that we could watch Saw V (lame ending) and Lake View Terrace I have been wanting to see Lake View Terrace but it was kinda slow and not as good as I thought.
Sunday we spent the day just vegging around the house all and all a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We went to the movies last night. See my review on my blog.

October 29, 2008 at 8:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home