4/23/09

Spring is Here! (sorta)

Finally we are having some spring like weather! Last night for dinner I just threw together some sloppy Joe's and this beautiful fruit salad I am thinking about going to the store and getting some steaks to throw on the grill tonight, before the next April storm gets here sometime tomorrow.
Speaking of the store! we have 250.00 left in the grocery budget until May 15, I am going to TRY to make the 50.00 last until we move on the 1st (8 days) but we will see what happens, we are planning our house warming party so we are going to need alot of food for that! So I am thinking 50.00 until May 1 and then 100.00 until May 15, that will leave us with 100.00 leftover for the party! I am running low, if not completely out of pork chops, and drumsticks, so I will have to see what I can throw together!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That fruit salad look delicious!

April 23, 2009 at 12:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home