4/13/09

Updates and meal plan

Well we ended up backing out of the house due to some mold issues, but not to worry we are in negotiations for another house already, it is perfect, its everything we want in a house, its better then the last one, and if we don't get it I am going to throw myself on the ground and cry like a 2 year old, I am not even joking, it even has a fireplace and a vegetable garden, and a dishwasher, and a shed and a really cool shower! So we are working really hard on that one, well our agent is, we are just sitting and waiting. (if you follow us on Twitter you already know all of this)
Our Easter was nice we went over to a community egg hunt on Saturday which was awful I will never do that again on Sunday Snow White went to church with MIL and then we went over to my SIL's house and bbq'd and hid eggs for the girls. After we went and flew kites it was alot of fun.
Tomorrow school is back in session and we are going to try once again to get everything back to normal.
Here is whats on the menu for the week
bbq'd Chicken and veggies, rolls and something else maybe a pasta salad
jambalaya
Cornish game hens
pintos and rice
pork chops
chili and corn bread
and I am not really sure what else, I think I will save the chili for Sunday when my MIL is usually here and the hens are for Wednesday we are bbq-ing today and everything else is changeable.

1 Comments:

Blogger American Homemaker said...

I just made Cornish game hens for the first time :)

I'm allergic to mold so I totally understand the mold thing.

April 13, 2009 at 6:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home