8/22/08

Fly Lady

Its Friday Finally! so for today I have to play catch up and do everything that I didn't have time for, make that, didn't make time for! I don't have too much left! I promised H I would take her to the pool for a while so I am going to try to knock off a few things while she is getting ready, doing her chores, eating her breakfast stuff like that. Also since its Friday I am going to try to post a recipe for the "grocery cart challenges" recipe swap, so be on the look out for that later on today. Okay first things first, here is the list for the day;

Things left to do for zone 4;
1. CLEAN COBWEBS
2. WASH WINDOWS
3. CULL SOME BOOKS FROM BOOKCASE

4. STRAIGHTEN DRAWERS
5. CLEAN UNDER THE BED

master bedroom closet
Finished yesterday!!

Regular Friday stuff
clean out the fridge
make the menu for next week (already did that!)
finish Ironing, I did 4 of L's work shirts yesterday
grocery list

okay I guess I am headed up to get my room cleaned!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home