8/16/08

Good Morning! yes its 915 and I slept in until 830! wowsa! that hasn't happened in a while! anyway today there is alot to get done, for Fly Lady i have to;

SCRUB/WAX FLOOR
WASH SHOWER DOOR (we just have a curtain)
CLEAN SCALE
WIPE DOWN THE TOP OF THE WASHER AND DRYER
CLEAN THE GUNK FROM UNDER THE WASHER LID

For us I have to;
vacuum
make strawberry whipped sensation
cook 16 ears of corn
get ready for H's "welcome home" picnic/BBQ at the park

the "party" is at 430 so I have plenty of time! but I should get it done cause you know what they say "the sooner the better" or something like that!

Last night we went shopping and bought a ton of meat I mean A TON! we only have about 60.00 left in our grocery budget for the month! I am going to try really really hard to make it happen without dipping into our other money. I already have the menu done for 8/18-8/22, so for the next 3 weeks I am going to try to make menus that I only need to spend 20.00 or less (hoping for the less), I am sure I can do it! Last night we bought, 14 #s of ground beef (14 dinners), 50 chicken drumsticks (10 dinners and a few leftover lunches), 12 pork chops (4 dinners), 2 racks of ribs (2 dinners), and 2 beef roasts (2 dinners and lunches) so that's already more then 30 dinners! mostly we wil just have to buy the regular stuff, bread, fruits and veggies. Now to find different recipes so that we don't get bored! We also have a gallon of milk in the freezer and more then half in the fridge so we are probably going to be good there too! well I will keep a record here and see how well we do! (wish us luck)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home