8/15/08

Friday Recipe Swap

Every Friday, Gayle over at the Grocery Cart Challenge hosts a recipe swap, this is my first time doing it, since I was already going threw my recipes I thought I would enter. Here is my entry, I am going to have H make it next week for dessert, maybe on Tuesday, any ways here it is,

Yummy Peaches
2- 15oz cans peaches in light syrup
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cups oats
1/4 cup margarine
2 tsp cinnamon

drain peaches and put in a baking dish, sprinkle oats, brown sugar and cinnamon on top of peaches. spoon margarine on top of mixture. Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes

makes 8 servings

Supper easy!!

2 Comments:

Blogger agapesmansion said...

Yum yum, thank you so much for sharing, I will have to try this.

August 15, 2008 at 6:17 PM

 
Blogger Gayle said...

This looks great! Thanks for participating.

August 16, 2008 at 12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home