4/29/09

Updates

Well we are closing tomorrow at 3pm! So exciting, we went and did the walk threw last night and we are still so in love with the house, it is alot bigger then we remember, which is good I wouldn't want it to be smaller, I thought that I was going to have to get rid of my china cabinet but we found the perfect spot for it, we found out that there is an additional storage on the outside attached to my pantry so that's great, and a perfect spot for the dog run. ahhh so in love!
I am going to try to post, on Thursday and Friday morning, but we are getting the Internet shut down on Friday morning, but if you are really interested you can follow us on Twitter I will update from text as often as I can.
Also the guy that tried to steal my purse at WalMart was still there roaming around on Monday morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home