6/3/09

~The things I do for books~

Okay so I am still having a book obsession and since we have moved we now live really close to the library. I wanted to go yesterday but it started to rain so I couldn't so today I thought I would try again it started to rain so I waited... and it got sunny so I went on the walk. I got some good books;
*Garden Spell by Sarah Addison Allen
*Girl Bomb A halfway homeless Memoir by Janice Erlbaum
*Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
*Pretties by Scott Westerfeld (I still have Uglies from the last time I went)
*Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
*The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald
*The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
*Dewey the small town library cat who touched the world by Vicki Myron
*Labrador Retrievers for Dummies
I still have to finish
*Smashed by Koren Zailckas (really close to being done)
*Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
So I checked out and started walking home, and wouldn't you know it, it started to rain! I made it home mostly dry, my books were safe in their library bag all nice and dry. Now I have to decide what I want to read first... well after the last 2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home