6/28/11

123.8 :(

Last Thursday I weighed in, it was pretty depressing to see 121.3 at the end of the week, that's a Monday number, So I said to myself "self by the time you go on vacation, you will be 116 (or really close) 5# in a month and a half no problem...

Today I weighed in at 123.8! Who was I kidding to think that taking a 20 minute leisurely walk with Coal around the block once a day would help me loose 5lbs? I was turning into one of "those girls" thinking that weight loss would happen without hard work, I have the equipment here, I have the knowledge in my brain I know how to loose the weight, its just a matter of actually putting everything I know into action. I must do the work. I must eat all the right foods. or else this is what my future will look like;
Which really isn't a future its more like the past, (@2008) I have been here before I didn't like it, I was in a deep denial about my weight, and I can feel my self going there again, falling back into old habits, not working out the way I know I should be, not eating breakfast, thinking a little walk will help me maintain...


I have also been here before this is from Oct 2010;And here... July 2010



And so it begins again, I will not be one of them, I will put in the work, starting today... by August I will be down to where I want to be @ 116 very far away from 123.8!


So how will I do it... here is a rough plan;*Walk/jog Coal for 20-30 minutes treadmill/elliptical 30 minutes right after I know I have to put some weight training in there once in awhile so I will try to do that, again we have all the equipment here it is just a matter of doing it.


* No eating in the office, it becomes mindless I am not paying attention to what I am doing.


*WATER nothing else until the 8 glasses are gone, which I will do because I've got some pretty good wine in the fridge... (thanks to Trish and her husband Roger)


*Tracking, it worked before when I wrote down everything that went in my mouth I am sure that even without the points, it will do something for me.


so that's it, I think I should see some improvement soon, I will keep you posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

It was seeing me UP 16 pounds on Sunday, wasn't it? Scared ya, huh? LOL
I'm on my way back down too. If it kills me.

June 28, 2011 at 10:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home