5/5/11

In case you were wondering...

Grumpy is in week 5 of her bootcamp training, and she has been working really hard... her only down fall is coffee! Today she turned down cake just so she could have a nice cup of joe tomorrow! she is crazy I mean CAKE really! anyways, yesterday she was measured and lost a total of 9 inches! 9 inches are you kidding me! that is insane! Since she didnt loose any weight one would assume that fat was turned into muscle, if you see us on a once in awhile basis you can definitely tell the difference.

I don't know that I would turn down cake, but whatever she is alot stronger then I am cause that cake would have been calling me, like that doughnut I ate on Monday morning, but thats another story that I will never tell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home