5/17/11

Me and Jillian

Today I am going to start Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred... I am still debating the meal plan because I dont want to have to make 2 separate dinners, we are all eating a slow carb dinner and I think that will be just fine, I have to get use to eating breakfast because I dont do that every day like I should. Her snacks are pretty easy and are mostly things that we already have in the house. Same goes with lunch. I am going to start today! I know this isnt the same as grumpy's pure workout classes, but it should help me build some muscle. I am still going to run 3 days a week and do this 5-6 days.

I think I will do some before and after pictures, but I will just store them until I am sure that the "afters" look better.

So if you are friends with me on facebook, or in real life, and do not want to go one this 30 day trip with me well then lets not talk until mid June.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home