5/16/11

busy busy

We have a really busy few weeks coming up...


Last weekend was no exception, Saturday Grumpy and I went on a 2.5 mile run, we went fishing didnt catch anything, then we planted our garden I have been wanting to do this since we bought the house I am so excited to see if we can do it!
Sunday we did 6 loads of laundry and went shopping. In the weeks to come, we are going to have a yard sale, take family pictures, maybe head to the lake, the little lady has a math test for her charter school next year and then we will end with a 2 day trip to Vegas.I am still working on my 5k training, it is going well I have moved outside and that is alot harder, when people tell you that you can go from the treadmill to the outside as long as your treadmill is done at a 1.5 incline, dont believe them, they are lying to you! just go outside from day one it will make life easier. Also I ordered Jillian Michael's 30 day shred it is currently on its way, I will let you know how that goes.

Grumpy is still working out at PureWork out. I am trying really hard to not enable her when it comes to junk food, but its just so hard. We are going to do good for the next 2 weeks for sure because we know we have a Vegas road trip coming up and that always means junk food.
As far as our grocery budget is going, I have 48.00 in rebates that I am waiting for. I had 94.00 for this week and have only spent @ 50.00 of that so what ever is left over from this week will roll into next week. Farmers market is coming up soon too! and since we now have our garden in we will save on some things once that starts producing.


We planted;

*tomato

*jalapeno

*banana pepper

*sweet peas

*watermelon

*cantaloup

*bell pepper

*squash

*zucchini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home