8/26/08

Whats on your nightstand?

What's On Your Nightstand

I found this blog, 5 minutes for books and I love it! They have a section called whats on your nightstand? right now I am reading, Wuthering Heigths, because I just got done reading the first 3 books of the Twilight series, and the main character Bella is always quoting it so I now have to read it so I know what the heck she is talking about! The other 2, Recipes from the Dump by Abigail Stone and High Noon by Nora Roberts, I just picked up on our last trip to the library. L is reading (when she gets the chance) Stolen Innocence by Elissa Wall. H is reading a book called "dear diary, lets pretend this never happened" she got the first 3 books of the series she also started reading mysteries. So now that you know whats on our nightstands, desk, end table and locker at work whats on yours?


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My husband and I were just joking about Catherine and Heathcliff on the moors.

Thanks for joining in!!

August 27, 2008 at 6:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home