6/11/08

MyPoints

I joined Mypoints.com in Dec. of 2007 today I cashed out 35.00 in gift cards that will be used for Christmas or birthday presents, 1 25.00 walmart and one 10.00 barnes and nobel. All I do is open emails that I receive, look at the offer and if I like it I sign up for it, if I don't like it, I still get 5 points. When I do any online shopping, I just go to mypoints.com and see if they have any deals, like at oldnavy.com if I order I will get 4 points per dollar I spend. Its really easy to get points, and if you start now you should at least be able to get 2 people crossed off your Christmas list by October! If you want a referral just leave me a comment with your email address and I will get one out to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home