5/16/08

Who was in the ambulance??

Did you watch ER last night? Now first I must admit that, that isn't my favorite show... L loves it and watches it religiously, sometimes even the re-runs on TNT, but the past few weeks I have stepped away from my computer or closed my book and watched, and last night was super intense! And what in the world is Neela thinking? Here is the preview that I found on NBC


"EVERYONE HAS A SECRET--EXPLOSIVE SEASON FINALE GUEST STARRING STEVE BUSCEMI (“Fargo,” “The Big Lebowski”) AND STANLEY TUCCI (“The Devil Wears Prada”)-Gate’s (John Stamos) worries that his relationship with Sam (Linda Cardellini) may not be as serious as he thought. A drunk and very mysterious patient (guest star Steve Buscemi) comes into the ER and threatens the safety of everyone at County General. Pratt (Mekhi Phifer) feels confident about his interview for the position as chief. Meanwhile, Kovac (Goran Visnjic) is shocked when Moretti (guest star Stanley Tucci) pays him a visit at the hospice. Maura Tierney and Scott Grimes also star.Show Cast: Linda Cardellini, Parminder Nagra, Mekhi Phifer, Maura Tierney, John Stamos, Scott Grimes, Goran Visnjic"

Now if you watched you will know what I mean when I ask who was in that ambulance? I am thinking it was Pratt, but you never know, and Abby was crossing the street at the same time! I guess we will have to wait until September to see what happens, well I guess until then there's always...

Army Wives (yeah I went there! Love this show) Season 2 Premiers June 8 at 10 pm et.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home