7/7/08

Meal Planning Monday


I know, I know its late but I now have a very active 2 year old that I just started babysitting, and all I have to say is "phew! I am tired," so after she went home I sat down watched Army Wives from last night with L (thank you DVR) had a few Corona's and here I am! I planned this menu last Thursday cause I knew we would be stuck in the middle of a very busy holiday weekend, which we were! so here is the menu!
Monday- BBQ ribs, squash (cooked on the grill) corn on the cob and beans
Tuesday- pork chops, uncle Ben's rice and veggies
Wednesday- Tilapia and something!!
Thursday- Chicken fried rice
Friday- Spaghetti and meat balls
For more menus head on over to Organizing Junkie, and if you have any great toddler lunch ideas please let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home