9/22/08

Meal Planning Monday

Since it is soccer season now we have a pretty hectic schedule, we have practice on Mondays and games either Wednesday or Thursday and Saturday, Homework 4 days a week (at least 2 hours a day) N (the little lady that I babysit) is potty training so I have to walk around on top of her all day and I have to make dinner too!! I am going to try to cook ahead as much as I can, (too bad I didn't think of this brilliant idea until this morning while I was in the shower) I am not going to full on cook the meals ahead just try to do most of the work ahead of time, so hopefully that will work out for me (I have tried this before and just kinda stopped doing it for some reason or another) so here is the menu for the week over at "I'm an organizing junkie,, she is having a family favorites week I didn't plan for it, but noticed that on my menu there are a ton of our family favorites, so the links for some of the recipes are there too.
Tuesday- meatloaf, corn and a pasta side dish (I am off)
Wednesday- Italian chicken in the crock with potatoes (soccer game at 630)
Thursday-Pizza Pasta (cook ground beef on Monday)
Friday- Tuna casserole (I am off)
Saturday-Nothing planned, soccer at 10, H's bday party at 12, so we will probably just, leftover pizza, and birthday cake!
Sunday- taco soup chili and cornbread, nothing too fancy!
So that's it our busy week, it really doesn't look so bad, now that its written down,, we just have to figure out what we are going to do on Wednesday, with soccer, homework and N, so that will be a fun day! For more meal plans, check out I'm an organizing junkie!

3 Comments:

Blogger Little Towhee said...

Wow, as the kids get older, it is crazy to get supper fixed and served. Your menu looks great!

Emily

September 22, 2008 at 5:54 AM

 
Blogger Frugal Finds said...

yum!! i love your Monday meal!! I will be over!!!

September 22, 2008 at 6:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny... I have taco soup and corn bread on the menu for this week, too. Since it's starting to cool down outside I thought it sounded yummy.

September 22, 2008 at 7:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home