2/15/09

grocery shopping 2/15-3/15

We have 314.00 available for the month! I broke it down this morning 100.00 for meat and 53.00 a week. Today we are going out to do our first trip so its going to be pretty big (153.00) I am stocking up on a few things that we don't "need" but are good deals. I sat down last week and did the menu for the whole MONTH! I know I am so cool! I am sure a few things will get changed around, but I just wanted to see how much meat we would actually need. So I will be back later on tonight or tomorrow to post the shopping trips and the menu.

1 Comments:

Blogger Your Best Friend said...

Do you go to 5dollardinner.com for menu ideas? It's a great site for menus with matching coupons. I posted a weeks worth of dinners that can be purchased for under $25 (including meat), but that will only help you if you have the same Kroger ad as I do in Texas. If not, you can find other deals for stores in your own area.

Good luck on staying within your budget!!

February 15, 2009 at 1:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home