6/4/09

Hot and Tired!

I just got back from walking the beast the 2.10 miles it takes to get to and from the library to drop off a book this is his current position:

I have now decided that whenever I am done with a book I am going to walk him over there,at least once a week. He does really well we made it past 3 sleeping dogs and when there was some barking at him he just carried on about his walk not carrying that there was a 100 pound pit bull screaming at him for peeing on his fence! (at least I am pretty sure that dog was freaking out about!)

As for the book, Smashed by Koren Zailckas I was really liking it in the beginning but somewhere towards the end I was getting really bored, but I figured that since I had already dedicated all that time to it, I might as well finish and I did. Today I am starting Uglies by Scott Westerfeld, Ill let you know how that one goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home