7/29/09

Happy Birthday....

To me!!! Thats right today is my birthday, I am not a fan of it, however I am a fan of the gifts!


Grumpy got me these which I LOVE! I have been wanting to get these for a while and now they are all mine**insert creepy laugh here** My Grama in CA also sent me 50.00 for a new crock pot, which I have been wanting FOREVER!! We are going tonight to get it. So I will post a picture when that happens...Snow White also sent me a card which was a great surprise!

OHHH editing to add this My wonderful Mother in Law herad me say "I am not cooking dinner" (of course I was joking) so when she came to pick up Jackie she brought us this for dinner! WOO HOO!!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

July 29, 2009 at 8:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!! I love both of those movies! I hope you do something fabulous and fun for your birthday!

July 31, 2009 at 7:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home