10/20/09

the adventures of two moms on a diet...

On Sunday night Grumpy and I decided to sign up for weight watchers and do something about the extra weight we had put on since our wedding (when I was 115 and she was 150) so we joined today is day 2 and we are doing pretty good. Neither one of us feel at all hungry or deprived of any thing (which is what I worried about) we weigh in on Mondays so I will probablly just post about this on Monday, or maybe Tuesday (heck I just may do it everyday, its my blog and i'll do what I want lol)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun! Good luck! I've also been on a diet and so far I've lost 33 pounds. Yay! I've actually thought about joining weight watchers as well - you'll have to let me know how it goes. You'll do great!!

October 20, 2009 at 7:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did WW last spring and lost a ton of weight. Good luck to you two!

October 20, 2009 at 7:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home