8/13/08

Fly Lady

Here we go for the day! lets see whats left on the list! (red is already done)
for the bathroom;
1. WASH AREA RUGS
2. SCRUB/WAX FLOOR
3. STRAIGHTEN DRAWERS/ CABINETS
4. CLEAN SHOWER STALL/ WAX (not the floor!)
5. WASH SHOWER DOOR (we just have a curtain)
6. CLEAN SCALE
7. THROW AWAY EMPTY BOTTLES

for the Laundry room;
1. WIPE DOWN THE TOP OF THE WASHER AND DRYER
2. CLEAN THE GUNK FROM UNDER THE WASHER LID
3. THROW OUT EMPTY BOTTLES AND BOXES
4. CHECK SUPPLIES OF LAUNDRY DETERGENT, SOFTENER,SPOT REMOVER
5. SWEEP AND MOP THE FLOOR (since our "laundry room" is our garage I am not going to mop, just sweep)
6. REMOVE THE COBWEBS
7. PUT AWAY ALL CLOTHES
8. LOOK BEHIND APPLIANCES FOR ODD SOCKS

then the regular Wednesday stuff;
Balance check book
clean desk, shred, file or toss
1 load of laundry, wash, dry put away

then the challenge; (done)
shine the mirror in the bathroom, (did that yesterday) and shine the sink, clean the laundry filter, check the hose.

I think I am going to have to do more then 1 load of laundry, H is coming home from camp and I am pretty sure everything she brings back is going to need to be washed! so I guess I should get started on my list early!

Also a little side note about yesterday, since I didnt have N here and I knew tonight we were having stuffed shells (very time consuming) I made them all yesterday! they are in the fridge waiting for 545, when they will go in, and that is why I love meal planning Mondays!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home