8/14/08

Fly Lady

700!! I am Late! well I was working on one of my Thursday things so I am still ahead! here is the list for today;
for the bathroom;
1. WASH AREA RUGS
2. SCRUB/WAX FLOOR
3. STRAIGHTEN DRAWERS/ CABINETS
4. CLEAN SHOWER STALL/ WAX (not the floor!)
5. WASH SHOWER DOOR (we just have a curtain)
6. CLEAN SCALE
7. THROW AWAY EMPTY BOTTLES

for the Laundry room;
1. WIPE DOWN THE TOP OF THE WASHER AND DRYER
2. CLEAN THE GUNK FROM UNDER THE WASHER LID
3. THROW OUT EMPTY BOTTLES AND BOXES
4. CHECK SUPPLIES OF LAUNDRY DETERGENT, SOFTENER,SPOT REMOVER
5. SWEEP AND MOP THE FLOOR (since our "laundry room" is our garage I am not going to mop, just sweep)
6. REMOVE THE COBWEBS
7. PUT AWAY ALL CLOTHES
8. LOOK BEHIND APPLIANCES FOR ODD SOCKS

then the regular Thursday stuff;
Pay bills
one load of laundry, washed, dried, put away
make sure all L's work shirts are clean and ready for Friday
start on H's clothes, we are going threw all her drawers and seeing what fits and what doesn't(how fun)

okay H and I finished all her clothes, she tried on everything she owns! we are getting ready to go back to school shopping, maybe this weekend, it doesn't look like she is in need of too much, but since that took about 2 hours, I have decided not to do anything else from the list today! We are taking H swimming before dinner, then after dinner we have to go run a few errands, so the list will wait, its really not going anywhere!

The challenge for the day (I did the bathtub yesterday, and we don't have a trash in our garage so... I guess I am done!)
"Your next mission is to clean out your bathtub. If you don't do it everyday, the bathtub ring takes on a life of its own. Let's wipe down our tubs and get rid of that ring. If you haven't done it in a while you may need to use a little cleanser. Most of the time a little soap on a rag will take care of it.Your Laundry Room mission for today is to empty the trash cant hat always seems to get forgotten! You will get bonus points if you remember to replace the bag once you take out the used one!"

I am saving the mopping for Saturday, so don't think I didn't do it, I am just putting it off! not really, N is going to be here on Friday (an extra day) so I wont have time to do it, so it will get done on Saturday, before H's welcome home BBQ!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home