8/8/08

FlyLady day 7

Today I have alot of things to get done, sorta, I am not really feeling up to the challenge, maybe after I start i will feel better, who knows, H is coming home tomorrow and we are really excited about that, we talked with her last night and it seems like she is excited about coming home too, we have a ton of surprises for her!
so her is the list for today;

Regular Friday stuff:
X Iron (yuck)
X clean out the fridge
X 1 load of laundry wash, dry, put away
X meal plan for next week
X grocery list
X return items to avon
X order more books

Zone 2 stuff: (red is already done, black I have to do today)
X CLEAN MICROWAVE INSIDE AND OUT
X CLEAN STOVE/OVEN
X WASH CANISTER/KNICK-KNACKS (we dont have any)
X STRAIGHTEN DRAWERS/CUPBOARDS
X WIPE FINGERPRINTS OFF WALLS
WASH INSIDE WINDOWS
X CLEAN FAN/VENT-A-HOOD FILTERS AND HOOD
X SCRUB DOWN CABINET FRONTS (only a few at a time)
CLEAN LIGHT DEFUSING BOWLS(GLASS GLOBES OVER LIGHT BULBS)
X CLEAN PET DISHES

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You got a lot done! I also hate ironing, so I just don't it. :D My husband has to wear dress shirts/tie to work and I make him iron his own. I figure that if I do everything else around the house he can at least do that himself.

I have been doing so well with doing one batch of laundry a day, though - it makes laundry much easier. I used to wait until we had nothing to wear, then I'd do all of the laundry, never put it away, and then we'd be digging through a pile of clothes to find something. I like this "one batch a day" method much better.

August 8, 2008 at 4:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home