9/3/08

Fly lady

okay so yesterday, I didnt do too much, I got all the laundry finished, I read some of my book (alot of my book) it was a quite day (no N and H was at school) and I took full advantage of it, so today its back to "flying" here is the list of stuff that I have to get done by Friday (which will also be an N-less day, I think)

Fly Lady Zone #1 Long list;
Entrance list,
1. Clean cobwebs
2. Dust window sills and front door
3. Clean switch plate of hand prints and walls if needed
4. Dust furniture
5. Dust baseboards
6. Straighten the coat closest
7. Sweep vacuum or mop the floor

Dinning room list,
1. Clean the cobwebs
2. Dust window sills

3. Clean the window
4. Clean doors of china cabinet after you straighten dishes if they need done. Dust
5. Clean and straighten any drawer
6. Clean off top of Dining table and Polish
7. Dust the bottoms of the chairs.
8. Dust the baseboards
9. Move furniture and vacuum underneath (except the china cabinet)

Front Porch list,
1. Sweep down cobweb and spider webs
2. Sweep off porch furniture.
2. Sweep the porch.
3. Throw away any dead plants.
4. Wipe off tables, banisters, and light fixtures.
5. Get rid of unwanted items.

Now for the challenges for the week
1. Today you are to sweep your front porch area around your front door. Shake out your welcome mats and wipe down your front door.
2. Get rid of the pile of shoes by the front door, get rid of the pile of junk mail and put away the magazines and school papers that are piled on the dining room table.
3. Today take a look at the walls and the windows in your dining room. Grab some cleaner and a cloth and go after the finger prints and smudges
4. We are heading into the Entrance area of your home today. Let's grab all those shoes, books and jackets that seem to pile up right by the front door and put them away
5. Using a feather duster or dust rag get the window sills, the light fixtures

yuck thats alot of stuff! maybe I dont want to do it because it looks like too much, so I guess I will break it down I must remember "baby steps" so I am off to see what I can get done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home