10/2/08

Christmas Shopping

We started Christmas shopping at the beginning of the year, well we tried any way! with 84 days until Christmas here is where we are so far...
Maria- Done
Mark
Sergio
Shawna- Done
Hailee- Done
Ana-
Jackie-Done
Cienna-
Avery-
Sandee-
Michele-
Rachelle-
We are going to TRY really really really really going to try not to use credit cards, for Christmas gifts, we have a list of exactly what we are getting everyone (and I was going to post it but I don't know how many of them read this), we are looking at spending a total of 175.00 for everyone on the list, H's presents are going to be kinda an after thought since we are going to spend Christmas with her in January we can hit the after Christmas sales. Hopefully our gift cards will get here soon so we can get her, that DS. L and I aren't exchanging gifts this year, we usually end up buying something for the both of us and call it a Christmas present, last year it was our Wii.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva said...

I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet, and I am so ashamed of myself. By now, I usually have half of the people on my Christmas list gifts already bought and wrapped. This year, I have procrastinated so bad. I need to sit down tomorrow and make out a list of people that I want to buy presents for and then what I want to get them. I have to put myself on a budget or I will go over.

October 2, 2008 at 10:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home