12/26/08

Christmas and Coupons...

Christmas
We spent Christmas day posted on our couch!!
It was nice to not have to worry about anything since we had our Christmas with L's mom on Wednesday and we are going to have it again on the 3rd with H and the rest of the family on the 4th (we really like to draw things out around here)
So yesterday we woke up at 1 and by 3 we were at 711 buying hot dogs for lunch/dinner at 5 I made some soup but we were still kinda full, so we just ate a little. It started to snow about 730 and by the time I woke up this morning we had about 7 inches in the yard! We should get another 2-5 by tonight.
Coupons
I haven't coupon-ed in a really long time, so I am starting to get back into the swing of things! which will help our budget... hopefully. I updated all my "wishes" on HCW, and I am going to start buying papers again the beginning of the year.
Also I am going to track my food budget again and see what that does for me,
after all its almost a new year so time for some changes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home