3/19/09

What are you doing?

I am dealing with the great Twitter debate, do I join or dont I join....
Do I really need one more thing to do online?
I went to youtube yesterday looking for Kerri Underwood songs and I came across ijustine she is so funny! and totally random, I think thats why I like her, anyway she Twitters and I was looking into it and I think I want to Twitter too!
I showed Grumpy her site, and she was asking me what Twitter was and she said "you should do it" so here I go I am going to sign up... I will be back later with my info...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I've heard of Twitter, but never looked into it. I just went and signed up, but haven't even looked around. I'm following you, though... that sounds kinda creepy, doesn't it? haha!

March 21, 2009 at 2:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's my twitter link just in case you want to follow me. I'm way super exciting, you know! haha!

https://twitter.com/digiscrapital

March 21, 2009 at 2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home