4/6/09

meal plan

I am just going to make a list of the meals that we can make this week instead of what we are going to make for a specific day. I haven't gone and done any of my shopping yet, I think this house business has put me in sort of a organized funk, I just don't feel like doing it. So here is my attempt to create a little normalcy around here
-Dinners-
*Sweet and Sour muffin meat loaves (I cut this out of the all you magazine from Oct 2006, I think its about time I make it) mashed potatoes, and some sort of veggie
*Pork Chops, veggie, and noodle thingy
*BBQ steaks, potato salad, and something else
*Baked Chicken, and ???
*Tuna casserole (for some reason I can not get this in)
*Frozen shrimp thingy that is in the freezer (probably for the weekend)
*Spaghetti with meat balls or Italian sausage, and, rolls
so that's that... I will try to put up a review for the meat loaf muffins when I get to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home