8/13/09

Sorry...

I have been MIA for a days, with snow white just getting home and us planing our camping trip and first ever "family stay-cation" I really haven't had too much time to sit and write, so about our adventures...
We went to Vegas to meet up with Snow Whites dad and snatch her, up we got there pretty late on Friday (well I guess Saturday) about 1am of course we went and played for a few hours, and wouldn't you know we won!
Then on Saturday after we walked, went to the pool, hit up a few buffets, saw the street painters, watched the light show on Fremont we went back down and played some more and wouldn't you know it we won again! I think that was the most fun we have ever had in Vegas, aside for when we got married of course, we met some crazy (read really drunk) women that were having just as much fun as we were, I got punched in the arm, and grumpy got her face almost smashed into a machine it was all in good fun. We left on Sunday afternoon...
Since then where have I been??? I don't really know we did some shopping for our camping trip this weekend. And I have had the 3 boys all day so they take up alot of my Internet time. Next week grumpy and I have both taken the whole week off, to spend some much needed family time with Snow White, (we have got some BIG plans) I am going to try to keep a note book with me so I can write stuff down as we go, and then blog about it later but no promises...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home