2/25/10

Our roof and other updates!

The roof moving along just great! Today they are putting the shingles on, and if all goes as scheduled they should be 3/4 of the way done by 530 tonight! The weather yesterday set them back just a little bit but today it seems to be working out. I will post some pictures later on.

and look at that ticker over there... February was a good month for eliminating debt. we put @700.00 on the second card... which will be gone in March instead of May like it was scheduled.

I know its been awhile since I have updated about our weight loss but that is still moving right along also, grumpy has lost a total of 39 lbs and I have lost 31 lbs. Tuesday was not a good day for weight loss, with the stresses of the roof and Grumpy and my uncle working late, we had a 830pm KFC splurge! Grumpy got hot wings and I went for my weakness... chili cheese fries... also with this roof we have not gone to the gym at all this week. We are going to go tonight, so that will help a little I am thinking that come Sundays weigh in we will just maintain, which is better then the evil twin, gain! But either way we have still come a long way and a gain of a pound or 2 will not discourage us.

So thats whats been going on here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home