4/28/11

Hello Little bird!


We have a nest in the back yard. The little lady spotted it from her bathroom window last weekend we went and checked it out on Sunday, and it was empty. Today I went to look again and the mom was in there her little head poked out of the top and then she flew out. I must have scared her, because she flew into the next tree and started to sqwak like crazy, I took off! I didnt want Grumpy to come home and find me in the back yard being attacked by little red robins! so I went back to the bathroom hoped in the shower and took some pictures...



I am sure that after she sat by making awful noises at me her hubby came and checked out the seen and made sure I was not going to harm her and then sent her home to tend to the nest, I wont be trying that again... at least not while I am home alone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home