8/6/08

Fly Lady Day 5

So I still have a few things to get done from my big list and then I have my little list to do also, since N is here today I am going to try to get most of it done during her nap, but I think i would probably have a better chance if I started right now (6am) while she is still sleeping.... i haven't decided yet, either way it will be done by the time I go to sleep (hopefully) here's whats on the list for today;

X de-clutter our leftover, food storage, plastic, Rubbermaid, Tupperware, Glad-Ware, etc. containers
X Clean desk (shred file or toss)
X balance checkbook

(items in red are already done, and items in blue is are going to get done today)
X CLEAN MICROWAVE INSIDE AND OUT
X CLEAN STOVE/OVEN
WASH CANISTER/KNICK-KNACKS
X STRAIGHTEN DRAWERS/CUPBOARD
SWIPE FINGERPRINTS OFF WALLS
WASH INSIDE WINDOWS
X CLEAN FAN/VENT-A-HOOD FILTERS AND HOOD (filter is soaking)
SCRUB DOWN CABINET FRONTS (only a few at a time)
CLEAN LIGHT DEFUSING BOWLS(GLASS GLOBES OVER LIGHT BULBS)
X CLEAN PET DISHES

*Notice I am only doing the fairly easy stuff off the list, like I said i have N and I don't know how you moms of tots do it, but I cant get 1 thing done while she is here! I have Friday off so I will do the difficult stuff then!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home