8/5/08

FlyLady Day 3 & 4

I know, I know I fell off the cleaning wagon yesterday, I read all the emails I just didn't do any of the stuff! I am not really sure why, it wasn't a lot, I just didn't do it! I don't have N and L is working so I will make another list, and get it all done! this week we are on Zone 2, the kitchen so I have to finish this longer list at some point by the end of the week so I have to do a few things a day, the things in blue I will get done today, if I do 3 a day I will get it all done by Friday!

EMPTY REFG/CLEAN THOROUGHLY
X CLEAN MICROWAVE INSIDE AND OUT
X CLEAN STOVE/OVEN
WASH CANISTER/KNICK-KNACKS
X STRAIGHTEN DRAWERS/CUPBOARDS
WIPE FINGERPRINTS OFF WALLS
WASH INSIDE WINDOWS
CLEAN FAN/VENT-A-HOOD FILTERS AND HOOD
SCRUB DOWN CABINET FRONTS (only a few at a time)
CLEAN LIGHT DEFUSING BOWLS(GLASS GLOBES OVER LIGHT BULBS)
CLEAN PET DISHES

Also since I didn't Fly yesterday I have a few extra things to do today so here is that list, again when I am done with something I will put a red X by it.

X 2 loads of laundry, washed, dried, folded put away
X clean kitchen counters
X clean under the sink
X clean out purse ('s yes as in more then one!)
weekly home blessing hour (I know it totally sounds weird but its basically a nice name for this little list)
X Dust
- Mop kitchen and bathroom
X clean mirrors
X throw out magazines
X empty all trash cans
X change and wash sheets
X vacuum and sweep

well that's a pretty big list! I guess if I stay on top of everything I wont have to work so hard! oh well today is a new day! But since its so early I am not going to start just yet! I am going to go and watch Jane Austen's Book Club. I will start knocking stuff of this list at about 9! (okay so its 11 whatever! I am starting now!)

Okay its 1:00 and I am finished with the list (sorta) I have decided that since I did extras, orginized the pantry and picked up the garage, I am going to mop tomorrow, I know I am suppost to do it today, but I think I did more than enough!

So thats it I am done for the day.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn You! You've got me all motived now and I'm dedicating my day to CLEANING! Thanks a lot!

August 5, 2008 at 10:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home