7/31/08

FlyLady Day 1

All I have to do today is... shine my sink! I am thinking this is going to be pretty simple... but not only do I have to do it today but I have to do it every day, and she wants me to do it after each use, I don't know about all that but it will for sure be done by the time I go to bed tonight.... Hopefully...
Looks like "That shiny sink is a reflection of the love that you have for yourself." Hmmm I always thought that the love I had for myself was reflected on all the purses I had guess I had that one wrong all along.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ~The Redhead~ said...

who knew self love was found in our sinks? I tried FlyLady but it didn't work for me. I think I may have to retry.

August 1, 2008 at 10:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home