8/4/08

Meal Planning Monday

Thank Goodness H will be home to help me with the meal planning for next week! I was getting tired of doing it on my own, not that L doesn't help me, its just H really enjoys doing it, and helping me cook, she wants to be a chef when she grows up, so this is just helping her right? sure it is! here is the menu for this week;

Monday Burritos from mix in the freezer, and tomatoes from the garden!

Tuesday Baked Drumsticks, pasta side, and squash (we got a ton from the farmers market on Saturday)

Wednesday Tuna casserole

Thursday Asian Chicken Salad

Friday Make your own pizza

Lunch options
leftovers
PB and J
Turkey wraps or regular sandwichesZucchini cakes

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Tomatoes from the garden...yummy...those are the best! Enjoy your week.

August 4, 2008 at 6:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home